Canadian Travel Destinations
Map of Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador is the easternmost province of Canada.
- St. John's is the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador province. Its harbor was settled by the British in the 1600s.
New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- The Bay of Fundy lies between the provinces of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. This bay has the highest tides in the world.
- Halifax is an Atlantic Ocean port, which is the provincial capital of Nova Scotia.
- Peggy's Cove is a picturesque fishing village near Halifax.
Prince Edward Island
- Prince Edward Island is a maritime province in eastern Canada, off New Brunswick and Nova Scotia in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- Carcross - is an unincorporated community in Yukon, Canada. It was previously called Caribou Crossing. It is 53 miles from Skagway, Alaska
© Copyright - Antonio Zamora